Today’s scenario is student learn the things without understand the practical aspects as well how they convert it to their earning method. Hence, the need of skill development is necessary, especially in rural area where youth is facing the unemployment problem. The main problem we want to solve this by training programme is to provide stability in carrier both economically and education point for youth. Hence, on ground of quality education we share same thoughts for solving this issues we are requested to proceed the signing of MOU in this we together make a great bridge which cover all loop holes of skill education.
To provide light of hope to students and promotion of entrepreneurship farmers, Agri- Entrepreneurs through skill based programme.
To provide quality education to farmers, Agri- Entrepreneurs, Rural People, Students and Agri Professionals by availing them income oriented courses having future prospective, and bring out new technical aspects which provide more jobs and self employment opportunities in our country.
The main objectives as per the Memorandum and Rules and Regulation of the Institute are as follows:
- To undertake and promote the study of applied and operational research in problem areas of organic Agricultural cultivation/ Harvesting and Marketing and to act as co- ordination between farmers, Students, entrepreneur and business persons to various research studies and dissemination of technologies relevant to Agricultural
- To impart training to personnel working at various levels of organizations involved in commercial cultivation of medicinal plants, Agricultural Marketing, dairy development, Forestry, horticulture and different sectors of agriculture, Agricultural Universities, Co-operative Marketing Societies, Commodity Boards, Input Agencies and Progressive Farmers, Entrepreneurs, etc.
- To conduct research on long-term projects, policy formulation; prepare status paper on leading farmers issues; cases studies in specific cultivation and harvesting problems, processing industries, exsitu and insitu conservation of wild species of medicinal plants which have a direct importance for national economy.
- To offer consultancy services to farmers, agri entrepreneur and agri businesspersons. To prepare co-prepare Master Plans for States, Export Institutions, Traders and Farmers.
- To help Government to generate self-employment for educated youth by providing skill training in agriculture sector.
- To assist Government to formulate policies on emerging issues in economic development of rural farmer.
- To cover wide information network in the country in Agricultural Marketing for the benefit of all concerned students and agriculture business man.