IIAASD also works as Food Processing Training Center in which we give the practical experience to them how raw material is converse into finished goods. This will be a wonderful and magical experience for the students, in which they will be able to learn a lot from the teachers.We are one of the best Food Processing Training Institute which provides students the best knowledge about Food Processing and gives a clear vision for their goals.
Food Processing is a term that is used for the transformation of the agricultural products into food reaches the consumer via wholesaler retailer and shopkeeper. It involves the activities by going through the following steps like mincing, macerating, liquefaction, and cooking.
We offer 7 days Food Processing Courses for the students who want to gain knowledge about Food Processing.
Learn Experience from Food Processing Course
We are one of the finest Food Processing Institute which gives immense knowledge about the various methods of Food Processing like heat treatment fermentation, pickling, drying, smoking curing and other modern methods are canning, pasteurization, irradiation, and the addition of other chemicals. Students will learn a lot from the Food processing Courses and the experience will be magical and beyond your Imagination.
Some of the Modern Methods are as follows
- Canning – Heating of food at the high temperature the process is called pasteurization, after that food will be packaged and stored in an airtight can.
- Fermentation– It is the breakdown of a chemical substance by bacteria, yeasts, and other micro-organisms, mostly used in substances like wine, beer, etc.
- Food Temperature – The Temperature of the Food is reduced to 0 degrees to decrease the harmful bacteria. It is mostly used in fruits, vegetables, fish, meat, etc
- Pasteurization –The Food heated at the high temperature and quickly down to kill microorganisms. For Example Raw Milk.
- Smoking – It is the process of heating and chemical treatment of food helps to preserve it from burning material like wood.
- Food Additives – It plays a major role in conserving the freshness, taste appearance, and texture of the food.