The Mandate of our Institute offers the responsibility to work in following directions.
- To provide thorough knowledge and support to the participants by providing them theoretical, technical and practical awareness of the related area.
- Establishment of procedures and methodologies for regular monitoring and control of quality of all academic and training programs.
- Conducting problem oriented studies on agricultural extension management.
- Making collaborative linkages with national and international institutions for sharing faculty resource.
- Establishment of excellent academic support facilities (laboratory, library etc) required for good understanding on continuous basis.
- To create an environment for effective teaching-learning by encouraging the participants and faculty.
To become the most innovative, pioneering, accessible and supporting institute in the field of Agriculture and Allied sector in India.
To provide quality education to farmers, Agri- Entrepreneurs, Rural People, Students and Agri Professionals by availing them income oriented courses having future prospective, and bring out new technical aspects which provide more jobs and self employment opportunities in our country.
- We have women and child welfare program, under this we benefited to 200 poor and widow women’s by providing training in stitching, painting, embroidery at Jaipur.
- Provided employment to women’s in MNC Company.
- Provided education for children, women’s awareness program.
- Improve health status of the rural women and child at large.